Our approach is built on balancing the client’s goals, technical constraints and budget. We aim to deliver a solution that exceeds expectations without sacrificing deliverables.
Unlike a traditional reseller or VAR, our allegiance is towards the client, not a particular vendor or service provider. Where appropriate we’ll recommend open source solutions, however commercial options are equally evaluated. We strive to complete all engagements with a tailored educational focus. Our clients are excited with not only the solution but with the fact that they can easily undertake operations moving forward.
Because of our experience in building out projects on many scales we can advise, design, and build to a client’s specific needs. No project is too small and very few are too large (See Burning Man) .
Research & Discovery
We meet with stakeholders to get the best possible understanding of the issues teams face. We help teams understand the tasks and help shape priorities.
Sometimes technology implementations are not needed and operational changes can make a bigger difference.
We strive to understand the constraints of budget, existing systems, and partner capabilities so that we can develop clear recommendations.
Two P’s experience working with stakeholders allows them to deliver a customized solution that best fits their needs.
Our capabilities cover a wide variety of skill sets; including but not limited to:
- IP network deployment using IPv4/v6 with OSPF, BGP and MPLS protocols. Multihoming, IRR, and RPKI for BGP networks.
- RF engineering for 802.11-based & commercial licensed microwave equipment
- Documentation “runbooks”, diagrams, technical schematics
- VoIP/SIP PBX engineering, handset configuration
- ARIN regional internet registry guidance on IPv4/v6 allocations, network subnet schemes around efficient utilization
Tools & Technologies
Being vendor agnostic allows us to select the tools that will be the most effective for the task at hand. Here are some of the technologies that we have in our toolbox: